About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, and step-mom. I am not perfect, but try my best to reduce damage control. I have incredible family and friends that encourage us on this adventure. My mom always told me that motherhood isnt for whimps... and I couldn't agree more!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Painted Fruit Leather


We love to cook together! This is a fun activity and super inexpensive!

Ingredients:
-Apple Sauce
-Frozen fruit of your choice (we used raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries)
- You can also use JELLo mix to add for bright colors and flavors. (We didnt use this)

Equipment:
-Food processor
-Dehydrator (ask around if you dont have one!)

Start by blending the fruit.



Using a base of Apple Sauce, allow the chefs to paint, dribble and finger on the pureed frozen fruit mixture



After the artist is done, dehydrate on low for about 10 hours, or until dry. (Time is depending on the thickness of the fruit leather) Eat and enjoy!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment