In my last post I discussed the importance of dating with vision. I promised a list of questions to help provoke thought and build vision... here they are! (Feel free to add more if you have them!! I am still building my vision, so I can use the input as well!!)
- Dont ask for a Prince Charming unless you are prepared to be a Fairytale Princess!!!
- You can only demand as much perfection as you have... nonetheless DONT SELL YOURSELF SHORT because you have weaknesses and failures!!
- Know yourself!!
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What inspires you?
- What impassions you?
- What do you want to change about yourself?
- What do you love about yourself?
- The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Therefore we have to reflect on each past relationships and determine what worked and what didnt.
- Where did you meet?
- How long after dating did you tell him you loved him?
- Did you plan on changing him?
- How clear was your "love sight"? Were you in love with your portrayal of him or with who he was in reality?
- How did your relationship end? What role did responsibility did you hold?
- What role do you want your partner to have in raising your child? Discipline? Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual support and influence?
- How do you picture your life in 5, 10, 20, 50 years?
- More Children?
- Own a house?
These are just thought provoking questions. Please feel free to add your own... because I am in the same boat trying to find a good match and make choices that will bear successful results!