About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, and step-mom. I am not perfect, but try my best to reduce damage control. I have incredible family and friends that encourage us on this adventure. My mom always told me that motherhood isnt for whimps... and I couldn't agree more!

Monday, November 21, 2011

A Lesson In Recycling

Super T has recently learned about recycling at school. I thought it might be a good idea to help her get a hands-on idea of what recycling really is and how it saves us money and saves our planet!

Tristyn and I use scraps of used paper to make new paper! Homemade paper!! 
This project is fun and super messy! 
Here is what you need:
A food processor
Scraps of paper
Water
A screen (It might be easier to put the screen into an embroidery hoop to give it some rigidity.)
A large basin or pot
towels
Rolling pin
Dehydrator... this is not needed... but for our purposes of receiving instant gratification it was helpful!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment